- "A Little Child Shall Lead Them": Rediscovering Children at the Heart of Mission
There is a misconception of serious proportions among Christians that ‘the Bible says very little about children’… What if we have misheard or neglect God’s revealed teaching about children and childhood?
- 02 Transformational Model
- 03 What Do I Do Right
- 05 Change Handout Masters for DFM
- 12 Theses on Kingdom Servanthood for Post-Communist Europe – Kuzmic
- 14 Faith Development Theories
- A Child in the Midst
- Addis Ababa Mercy Center Ministries 1
- Africa CHE Program Description
- AGWM Seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 1
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 2
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 3
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 4
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 5
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 6
- AmeriCorps Project Applicant Performance Measurement Toolkit
- Are Charismatic Leadership Theories Universally Endorsed Or Not
- Attitudes, values in student environment
- Background of Key Result Areas and Indicators
- Becoming a World Christian in a Changing Future
- Beyond Welfare – Measuring and Monitoring the State of Children
When we do collect data and information on the state of our children the question should be asked: What do we measure and by what means? This paper calls for a new concept of children well being. It stresses the need to reshape the field of measuring the state of children by adapting it to new shifts and trends.
- Book Review of Transformation as Mission
This article was written for the Journal ‘Transformation.’ Willmer questions some of the premises of the book asking questions about how we balance the ‘already/not yet’ dynamic of the future reality of the Kingdom of God with the present reality of our humaness and contemporay society.
- Brussels Statement
- Cambodia – Takeo Project Article
- Cambodia – The Whole Gospel to the Whole Man
- Categories of Child Development
- CHE and AIDS in Africa
- CHE and Street Children
- Children and HIV
- Children and the Kingdom (EE Leadership) adjusted
- Children at Risk – the Biggest Mission Field
- Children in Crisis – World Realities and Church Mission
- Children in Crisis – World Realities and Church Mission– shorter version
- Children of War
- Children’s Rights: Has Anyone Got It Right (Draft)
This paper sets out to give some historical background and contemporary developments to children’s rights and outlines three perspectives that inform these institutions.
- Christian Response to Disabled Children in Cambodia
- Church Audit – Evaluation of Churches
- Church Planting Among Children
- Class notes day 1
- Commonalities and Differences in Western and Asian Effective Leadership
- Community Baseline Assessment
- Community Description Form
- Compassion – How to Respond to Child Sponsorship No Good
- Compassion – Implementing Partner Procedures
- Compassion Statement – Our Position EN
- Contrasting Images of Childhood
- Correct Motivational Factors for Work with Children at Risk
A talk by Steve Bartel of YWAM, Cambodia.
- Critiques of Leaderhip Theory and Research
- Definition and Interpretation in Cross Cult Org Res
- Developing Leaders
Mintzberg on learnig from the developing world and leadership
- Dimensions of Poverty
- Do We Need to Convert Them – a case study from Romania
This essay was written after interaction in January 2005 with Iana Mattei (director of Reaching Out Romania) concerning her approach and the legitimacy of “allowing spiritual space” to girls that have been rescued from forced prostitution in Romania. I provide an overview of Mattei’s work and approach and investigate conversion as gift or ‘exchange’. Theoretical material involves Rebecca Nye and David Hay.
- Early Childhood Development in sub Sahara
- Ethics and Eductional Leadership and Influence
How do ethics shape moral formation in students; why pay attention to education in Romania.
- Ethnography Manual for Leadership Study
- Evaluation of Community Readiness
- Experiencing the Power of the Resurrection
- Freedom and Dependency in Christian Partnerships
- Full Gospel Ministry as Word and Deed
- Gender Differences in Leadership
- Got Transcendence
- Helping the Girl Child
Gender discrimination is manifested in many ways, such as conferring more affection on a son or, in extreme cases, abandonment, and female infanticide. As girls grow up, many of them will be subjected to early marriages leading to early pregnancies. This has negative effects on their physical, mental, and emotional well-being, as well as on the well-being of their infants.
- How Did I Do vs How Did We Do
- How Does Compassion Evaluate Projects
- Ideas for VIVA network in Romania
- Ignite a Spiritual Revolution
- Insights from Peter Kuzmic
- International Christian Concern – Indonesia Trip – Persecution of Christians
- International Perspectives on International Leadership
- International Project on Indicators of Children’s Wellbeing
Asher Ben-Arieh is director of the Center for Research and Public Education at the National Council for the Child in Israel.
- Is there a cure (dependency on outside funds)
- January 26th OCMS Seminar paper
Paper submitted to Haddon Wilmer and presented at OCMS; methodology, case study selection, research process/stages, extracted categories.
- Job Description – Program Development Specialist
- Job Description – Research Specialist
- Key Components of Child Development: A Christian Perspective
Tomkins lists as key components of child development the following: growth and nutrition, health and immunity, cognition and educational achievement, social and relational attitudes, self esteem, life skills, spirituality.
- Lausanne – Business as Mission and Reconciliation
- Leadership and Culture US vs Germany
- Leadership and Organizational Justice – Similarities and Differences across Cultures
- Leadership Capacity Assessment
- Leadership That Goes the Distance
- Leading Without Power
- Learning Some Basic Truisms About Leadership
- List of Resources on Trafficking of Women and Girls in Eastern Europe
A listing of resources on trafficking.
- Malmesbury Abbey Children’s Charter
On churches’ attitude toward children
- Management Style Quiz
- Meeting with MOM Leadership and Project Leaders in Cambodia
- Merchants of Cool or Communities of the King
- Mission Agencies as Multinationals
- Mission as Transformation
- Missions in the 3rd Millenium
- Missions in the twenty-first century
Doug Petersen reflects on a Pentecostal Missiology for the 21st Century. He draws on Pentecostal and evangelical scholarship as he argues for an integration of social concern and evangelism. This is an article originally published in the "Transformation" journal.
- MOM Romania – Familia Program SWOT 1
- MOM Romania – Familia Program SWOT 2
- More Cross Currents in Missions
- Omega Model of Missions
- Persepctives – chapter 10
- Preventing Fragmentation of Cambodian Families
- Program Evaluation Form
- Program Quality Assessment
- Project Audit Form Sample
- Promoting Girls Participation in Development
- Research Framework for Youth Enterprise Development
- Response to the Brussels Consultation
This is an article originally published in the "Transformation" journal.
- Ro and US Life Aspirations in Relation to Psychological Well-Being
- Sectoral Analysis of Children at Risk
Karen Hinder from the Viva Network compiled this sectoral analysis of Children at Risk in 2004, she also developed a quality improvement scheme. Karen passed away in 2006.
- Selected bibliography on evangelization and social concern
This is a selective bibliography, recommended by, and originally published in the "Transformation" journal.
- Social concern in the context of Jesus’ kingdom, mission and ministry
This article was written by Murray Dempster and published in "Transformation" journal. Here Dempster discusses an ethical framework for the Kingdom of God and social praxis.
- Social Ethics in the Prophets
- Statistics – Childern At Risk in All Countries
- Stereotypes of International Managers
- Substitutes for Leadership Theory
- TEARFUND – Child Development Policy
- TEARFUND – Guidelines for Working with Children in Residential Care
- Teen Challenge – After School Learning and Prevention Program
- The 10-40 Window
- The 4-14 Window – Child Mission Strategy
- The Child in Christian Thought
- The Child in Context – Factors that Optimize Development
- The Church in India
- The Great Omission
Authors believe children and young people should be the single greatest priority for Christian work in the coming decade. But, are they?
- The Paperless Office
- The Practice of Global Management in the 21st Century
- The Resiliency of Congregations
- The Spirituality of the Child
"Spirituality of the child" points to children’s spirituality and the spirituality of adults as they attend to children and their spirituality.
- The Story of Faith Missions
- Time – Western Missionaries in Muslim Context
- To Such As These Belongs the Reign of God
- Toward Century 21 – Educating People for Gods Mission
- Transforming Missions
- Trends in Missions
- Universities in Africa – Strategies for Stabilization and Revitalization
- What in the World Is Going On: Strategic Trends Affecting Children
This assessment is written to support organizations working on behalf of the world’s children as they do strategic thinking.
- What Is Holistic Child Development
- WR Case Study in Cambodia – Lessons Learned
- Youth and Faith Development