Welcome to Prevette Research
We are engaged in training, mobilizing and equipping leaders and churches that are working in difficult and marginalized communities. We are committed to ‘holistic transformation’ that is promised in the Good News of the kingdom of God. We are particularly concerned about the needs of exploited, oppressed and ‘at risk’ children, youth, women and men. We are based in Oxford, UK and work internationally with key leaders from the Global South who are leading churches and Christian organizations. Some statistics that influence our work:
- Over half a billion children are struggling to survive on under $1 per day
- 250,000 children and young people are infected with HIV/AIDS every month
- 130 million children lack access to education and 246 million children are child labourers
- 8.4 million children are trapped in slavery, trafficking, debt bondage, prostitution, pornography and other illicit activities
- 500,000 young people under 18 are exploited as child soldiers and 30,000 children die each day from preventable diseases
"Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility."
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Read Some of Our Articles...
Stay Connected With Our Newsletters