- International Conference on Computing and Missions
- Arts & Letters Daily
- Board Source – Building Effective Nonprofit Boards
- Coping – Martin Seligman
- FaithWorks Info
- MentorLink International
- The Oxford Center for Mission Studies
- 02 Transformational Model
- 03 What Do I Do Right
- 05 Change Handout Masters for DFM
- AGWM Seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 1
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 2
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 3
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 4
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 5
- AGWM seminar with Melvyn Ming, June 30, 2003, Session 6
Mintzberg on learnig from the developing world and leadership
- Ethics and Eductional Leadership and Influence
How do ethics shape moral formation in students; why pay attention to education in Romania.
- The Paperless Office
- Universities in Africa – Strategies for Stabilization and Revitalization
Leading Teams: Setting the stage for Great Performances, by Richard Hackman
Buy Now From Amazon!
Outlines what leaders can do to structure, support, and guide teams in a way that enhances the social processes essential to collective work. Offers a new and provocative way of thinking about and leading work teams in any organizational setting.
Spiritual Education: Cultural, Religious, and Social Differences, by Erricker, Jane; Cathy Ota; Clive Erricker (2001)
Buy Now From Amazon!
This book, the first in a series, presents many of the papers presented at the First International Conference on Children’s Spirituality, held in Chichester, England. The conference was a landmark event in the study of children’s spirituality, and has continued to be held each summer, alternating between a location in the United Kingdom and other countries. Thus the second conference (summer, 2001) was held in Haifa, Israel, and the third in Winchester, U.K. (summer, 2002). The conference emphasizes spirituality across a wide variety of religions, as well as secular spirituality. This is a rich resource of materials from which one can draw ideas and methods that fit one’s specific context of spiritual education. More details at:http://childspirituality.org/database/books.htm