- The Paperboy – 5755 Newspapers to Choose From
- CEO Express – connecting busy executives to information that matters
- Management Style Quiz
- Is There a Cure (dependency on outside funds)
- WR Case Study in Cambodia – Lessons Learned
- Are Charismatic Leadership Theories Universally Endorsed Or Not
- Freedom and Dependency in Christian Partnerships
- Gender Differences in Leadership
- International Perspectives on International Leadership
- Job Description – Program Development Specialist
- Job Description – Research Specialist
- Leadership and Culture US vs Germany
- Leadership and Organizational Justice – Similarities and Differences across Cultures
- Stereotypes of International Managers
- The Practice of Global Management in the 21st Century
Leading Teams: Setting the stage for Great Performances, by Richard Hackman
Buy Now From Amazon!
Outlines what leaders can do to structure, support, and guide teams in a way that enhances the social processes essential to collective work. Offers a new and provocative way of thinking about and leading work teams in any organizational setting.
Spiritual Education: Cultural, Religious, and Social Differences, by Erricker, Jane; Cathy Ota; Clive Erricker (2001)
Buy Now From Amazon!
This book, the first in a series, presents many of the papers presented at the First International Conference on Children's Spirituality, held in Chichester, England. The conference was a landmark event in the study of children's spirituality, and has continued to be held each summer, alternating between a location in the United Kingdom and other countries. Thus the second conference (summer, 2001) was held in Haifa, Israel, and the third in Winchester, U.K. (summer, 2002). The conference emphasizes spirituality across a wide variety of religions, as well as secular spirituality. This is a rich resource of materials from which one can draw ideas and methods that fit one's specific context of spiritual education. More details at:http://childspirituality.org/database/books.htm